Sunday 27 March 2011

Wildfox Couture

WILDFOX COUTURE is an American Vintage-inspired women’s knitwear brand. Combining great style and unsurpassed quality, Wildfox has quickly gained a following amongst celebrities, trendsetters and top retailers worldwide.

Childhood friends Emily Faulstich and Kimberley Gordon are the creative force behind Wildfox. Inspired by sleepovers, beautiful books, fairies, dreams, vintage t-shirts and their friendship, the young designers gave birth to a brand based on love and having fun! Things had gotten too serious in the world of fashion, and it was time for a change. They created their t-shirts for every person, soft, baggy, bright and fun.
Together with musician Jimmy Sommers as CEO and President of Wildfox the brand was officially established in Los Angeles in 2006. Today, the girls spend their time visiting vintage shops and working out of their Silverlake-area design studio - where they ew their hearts on their sleeves and spread peace and love through design.
The LA-made brand is available at better retail boutiques nationwide. Wildfox Couture is distributed in over 30 countries worldwide including the U.K., Germany, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Russia and Taiwan.


Originally popular with US celebrities Wildfox Couture has quickly established itself amongst UK celebs. The brand has been spotted on numerous British celebs including Cheryl Cole, Katie Price, The Saturdays and many more.







I love this brand as the clothes are lovely quality. I have purchased a few items from their collections and I've loved everything I have so far. I discovered Wildfox Couture whilst browsing through magazines and seeing their clothes on celebs. I didn't know where to buy from as www.wildfoxcouture.co.uk was only set up in 2010 and this was before then. I came across a wonderful website www.spoiledbrat.co.uk that stock the brand so I bought from there. They currently have many of the items for sale at the minute and there are always offers available.
I was so pleased with what I'd received that I'm a Wildfox Couture Customer forever. The items that i have are picture below.




Items can be purchased in the UK from stores such as Selfridges & Co, Harvey Nichols and Harrods. The best place to purchase is probably online as there is a wider range of the collection available.

http://www.wildfoxcouture.com/

http://www.wildfoxcouture.co.uk/store/

http://www.spoiledbrat.co.uk/search.html?query=wildfox&search.x=6&search.y=6

http://www.yogoego.com/product-category/manufacturers/133/Brands/Wildfox.htm?gclid=CK7Dmqyt76cCFRRC4Qod91w5ag

These are just a few of the websites that stock Wildfox Couture.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Nicole xoxo



2 comments:

  1. When I go shopping, I always look for clothes that are distinctive. Styles that don't go too far out there but still unique and have a point of interest in them. I think Wildfox Couture embraces those points pretty well. Linda - DollsKill.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts.
    wildfox couture vintage shirts
    black halo jackie o dress

    ReplyDelete