Sunday 25 September 2011

Barry M Nail Varnish



Above- my collection so far.

I was recommended the nail varnish collection from Barry M by my friend a couple of years ago and since trying it myself i have fell in love with it. The colours are fantastic and they provide really good coverage. Most colours only need one coat. I've only seen the range in Superdrug and prices start from £2.99 but if you purchase 2 you get £1.00 off.


I recently added a couple of new colours to my collection...


Above-318 Peach Melba

All the colours really stand out and this is no exception. The pale orange colour stands out against pale or dark skin.


Above-308 Berry

This colour is from the Ice Cream range. I wasn't sure of this shade when i saw it online but I love it. I've wanted a lilac shade for a while and this one looks lovely. I did need to apply 2 coats of this shade as it's quite a light shade.




Above-304 Mint Green

Love, Love, Love this shade. I find the Barry M Polishes quite thick but this one was a little thinner so needed to apply 2 coats.

Above-305 Pink Flamingo.

This shade is inbetween a coral and a bright pink. I'm mad about pink and this shade is a great shade for my collection.


There are 55 shades in the £2.99 collection so I have quite a lot more to collect. They also have a few other ranges including Crackle and Foil. I am yet to test these but the Superdrug near me didn't stock them so I'll have to keep searching.


Barry M was voted Best Inexpensive Nail Polish Range 2009,2010,2011 and by Instyle Best Beauty Buys and Instyle Hall of Fame 2011 Winner amongst other awards.


Thanks for reading my blog.


Nicole xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment