Sunday 25 September 2011

Dr Nick Lowe

I've always had problems with spots as I have quite oily skin. I usually manage to keep them under control now i'm in my 20's but recently have a really bad patch of spots that would just not go away. It's been there for 7 weeks and i've even seen my GP about it. She just prescribed cream that was useless.


I read in a magazine about Dr Nick Lowe's products so I looked it up online and came across his website. www.drnicklowe.com . I looked under the anti blemish range and purchased the Starter Kit. This includes a 4 step system to fight existing blemishes and prevent further breakouts.

The kit includes 4 trial size favourites-

Step 1-Cleanse -Purifiying Foam cleanser. 50ml

Step 2- Tone and Clarify - Sebum Control Cleanser. 50ml

Step 3- Prevent and Moisturise -Oil control day cream. 20ml

Step 4- Target- Spot gel 5ml

White Vanity Case also included.


This product has been amazing my skin has been really clear and the problem area I've has has almost gone and I've only been using it for 1 week. I'm definitely going to buy the full size versions of these products when this runs out. It is a bit pricier than clearacil and clean & clear etc but worth the extra.


The starter kit is priced at £15.31 on the website.


You can also buy Dr Nick Lowe products at Boots.


Thanks for reading my blog.


Nicole xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment