Sunday 25 September 2011

September purchases 2011

I'm going to be moving to my new house next month- soooo excited- so i thought I'd have one last shopping spree before bills and mortgages take over my life. I took a trip to the Trafford Centre in Manchester and here are some of the things i pruchased.




These boots were purchased at a boutique on the way to the Trafford Centre called Desire. They have a website www.desireclothing.co.uk and a few stores across the UK. I've wanted some riding boots for a while but find that they are a little over the price limit i'm willing to spend. I found these that were quite similar. I love the sheepskin detail and buckles as they don't look as plain as riding boots. Original price £40 now £20 which was an absolute bargain.



I have a little obsession with leopard print which is good for winter as leopard is everywhere. I found this 'All Over Leopard Heart Tank' in Topshop. It is also available on the website www.topshop.com for £20.



I live in knitwear even in summer so when winterwear is out I love to stock up. I bought this Cowl Knitted Dress from New Look and it was only £19.99. It's also available online at www.newlook.com.
I also bought this Cowl Knitted Jumper from New Look for only £14.99. I love the burnt orange colour it's great for autumn. I find the knitwear in New Look is reasonably priced in most shops the minimum price is usually £25. This is also available on their website.



These 2 skirts were my bargain of the day. Both from H&M and only £3.99. I just need some tops to match now. I'm hoping to get a hot pink to match the black/white and either a navy or beige to match the colours in the other. I also got some plain black leggings from H&M for £5.99 which i find really reasonable.

These shoes weren't bought on my spree but came this week and are perfect for my leopard obsession. They are from Leg Avenue and were a gift from my friend who is the owner of the UK devision of the company and also the owner of Queen of E.vil. You can purchase them from the website for £65 www.legavenue.co.uk .

I love my sunglasses. Even in winter. I recently has my eyes lasered and find that even slightest bit of sunlight i'm sqinting as my eyes are still healing so my sunglasses come in handy. These sunglasses arrived yesterday from www.day22.co.uk . I've already done a blog about this brand but since then i've purchased nearly the whole collection and have 5 out of the 9 pairs of sunglassed released. This pair are the White Candy Sunglasses and are currently on sale half price for £27. With any purchase from the site you get the gold bag included.

With winter fast approaching i'll be needed all the gloves I can get as I hate having cold hands so I bought this pack of 2 from H&M for £3.99.

I went a little bit mad on the socks this weekend. These were all purchased from New Look. The cream and grey on the left are over the knee socks and the cream pair has a small bow on the which is super cute both £2.99. The leopard at the bottom is actually tights. I did want some leggings but i couldn't find any so i'm hoping these with look good-£4.99. The other socks are just normal socks but I love to have cute patterns these were on offer 3 pair for £4.00

I can't go shopping without picking up some beauty products. I picked these Cheryl Cole false eyelashes up from Home Bargains for 99p. I did see these in shops at the trafford centre for £4.99 so this was a bargain. I also picked up from Home Bargains St Moriz fake tan spray. I've used the mousse before and it's brilliant so will let you know how the spray goes. This is only £3.99 the same for the mousse and this isn't represented in the quality of the product- great buy.

I love all my purchases and hope that I'll get a shopping trip like this again but it won't be for a while.


Thanks for reading my blog.


Nicole xoxo

2 comments: